My favorite piece of technology

Hello everyone.

Today I will talk about my favorite piece of technology which is the cell phone. This device that we all commonly use is my favorite piece of technology because I find it quite practical and quite easy to handle where I can use it to listen to music and read a book at the same time.

I use my cell phone frequently for several reasons, one of them is that I use it to study, where I do most of my university activities on this device. I also use it for fun, where I play video games and do what I like the most, which is to listen to music at full volume. 

The cell phone has affected me in a positive and negative way at the same time, since it has been a super valuable tool to work and to improve academically but it has also been a tool that has become indispensable in my life and I think that in a way it affects me and worries me because I have become dependent on the cell phone which can affect my ability to disconnect and enjoy quiet moments.

Clearly I recommend cell phone use even though many of us already use it and know the benefits cell phones give us, but I would also like to advise that you do so in moderation.

Well that would be all, I hope you liked my story about my favorite piece of technology.

bye.



Comentarios

  1. I think the only negative relationship we have with the cellphone is when using Ucursos. Nice blog :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I always think about our negative relationship with cellphones :( I truly wish we could be more like older generations and just live in the moment

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I feel the same bro, cellphone can be good but it also can be really dangerous

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think is very brave realize how much your life depend of your celphone

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Blog 4: A photograph you like

Blog 5: Who is a person/expert on your field that you admire?

Blog 1: My autobiography